Sunday, October 16, 2011

Virgo's horoscope said what...

Today my horoscope included the following:

In fact, you're quite well known for your patience and your tolerance ...and...You are to be commended for your kind and quiet approach to most problems, Virgo...

This made me laugh. Anyone who knows me, knows that patience is not a word used by anyone when describing me.

I, like most people, live with the 'fast-food' expectation of life. When something doesn't happen immediately I feel annoyance building up and my temper beginning to flair.

What do you mean I am not the most important person in the world! You are really going to make me 'wait' for whatever it is that I am trying to accomplish at that moment.

I have prayed on many occasions for thing. I never gave any specifics on how just 'please make me more understanding or forgiving or tolerant and above all give me patience to deal with things' that I have no control over.

Not that God could ever be told 'how' to do something. He has given me hundreds of opportunities and I have failed every time. His favorite time to queue up these life lessons are during the drive to my parent's house.

I-4 from September to November is 'old people exodus'. There is nothing worse than seeing New York plates going 50mph in the furthest left lane. Are you kidding me! Come on!!! There a two perfectly good and empty lane for you to be in! Yet, you are in my lane slowing me down! You didn't know when FL DOT poured the concrete they did so with the intention that I would be speedily driving to a waiting shot of 'googlie eye'..

It is at this moment that I have a choice. I could take a deep breath and could just move over and continue on my way OR I can ride your butt, cuss, make hand gestures and then when you move I am going to stare you down and shake my head.

We both know what I am going to do.

I think the writer of Virgo's horoscope today did so just to make me laugh!

I mean really aren't all things suppose to revolve around me...

Traits of a Virgo


No comments:

Post a Comment